Using your AU Gmail account guarantees that users will receive notices and messages from Andrews University. It is at the discretion of the individual user to decide whether or not they would like to use their AU Gmail account or opt to forward their Andrews email to an external email account at their own risk.
Articles in this section
- How long can I use my @andrews.edu email address after I graduate?
- I created a personal Google account using my @andrews.edu email address. Now I can't access some Google services. What happened?
- What if I already have a personal Gmail/Google account?
- How do I prevent listservs or other @andrews.edu messages from going to Andrews Gmail spam?
- How do I forward my Andrews email to another email account?
- I have my Andrews email forwarded. Will that still work?
- Why am I not receiving email in my Andrews Gmail?
- Am I required to use my Andrews Gmail account?
- What happened to SquirrelMail?
- How is AU Gmail different from my personal Google account?