Yes. When your account is migrated to AU Gmail, all forwards will remain in place. You will continue to receive and read mail where your mail has been forwarded to. Plus, you will still have the ability to manage your mail forwards.
Articles in this section
- How long can I use my @andrews.edu email address after I graduate?
- I created a personal Google account using my @andrews.edu email address. Now I can't access some Google services. What happened?
- What if I already have a personal Gmail/Google account?
- How do I prevent listservs or other @andrews.edu messages from going to Andrews Gmail spam?
- How do I forward my Andrews email to another email account?
- I have my Andrews email forwarded. Will that still work?
- Why am I not receiving email in my Andrews Gmail?
- Am I required to use my Andrews Gmail account?
- What happened to SquirrelMail?
- How is AU Gmail different from my personal Google account?