No, information in the directory is not for commercial use. The directory is for official Andrews University and Alumni Association use, and also for individual communication of a personal nature between alumni listed within the directory. Use of this directory for any other purpose, including but not limited to, reproducing and storing in a retrieval system by any means, electronic or mechanical; photocopying; or using the addresses or other information contained in this directory for any private, commercial, or political mailing is strictly prohibited and is in direct violation of copyright and constitutes intellectual property theft and misappropriation of University property.
Articles in this section
- How do I purchase a directory?
- May I use the information in the directory for commercial purposes?
- Can anyone purchase a directory?
- Who will be included in the directory?
- Can I choose for some or all of my information to not be printed in the directory?
- Why do I have to call an 800 number to update my information? Why can’t I do this right away on line?
- I want to verify my information is correct. How can I do this?
- Why is a directory project important?
- I received a postcard/email/phone call from a company asking for my personal information. They said they were working on a directory for Andrews University Is this a legitimate project?