Absolutely. You may tell the PCI representative what information you would prefer to have excluded when you call to update/verify your information. You may also communicate this information to the PCI customer service desk or to the Office of Alumni Services.
Articles in this section
- How do I purchase a directory?
- May I use the information in the directory for commercial purposes?
- Can anyone purchase a directory?
- Who will be included in the directory?
- Can I choose for some or all of my information to not be printed in the directory?
- Why do I have to call an 800 number to update my information? Why can’t I do this right away on line?
- I want to verify my information is correct. How can I do this?
- Why is a directory project important?
- I received a postcard/email/phone call from a company asking for my personal information. They said they were working on a directory for Andrews University Is this a legitimate project?