Of course, directory sales are assisted by the person-to-person conversation. Equally as important though is the abandon rate for data input for exclusively using the online questionnaire approach. From their experience, PCI says that submitters easily get overwhelmed with the number of fields and abandon at a higher rate with an online input approach only. The call helps to get the most pertinent data updates (name, address, phone, email and career information) and the verification email approach helps to heighten data capture for the remainder of the data we desire (additional degrees, spouse and children’s names, industry segments, etc).
Articles in this section
- How do I purchase a directory?
- May I use the information in the directory for commercial purposes?
- Can anyone purchase a directory?
- Who will be included in the directory?
- Can I choose for some or all of my information to not be printed in the directory?
- Why do I have to call an 800 number to update my information? Why can’t I do this right away on line?
- I want to verify my information is correct. How can I do this?
- Why is a directory project important?
- I received a postcard/email/phone call from a company asking for my personal information. They said they were working on a directory for Andrews University Is this a legitimate project?