A directory project provides the University with a tremendous amount of data updates which helps us stay in contact with our alumni. (During the last directory project in 2015, approximately 30,000 records were updated.) And, since the Alumni Association is not a dues-funded organization, projects like this help support programs like the Homecoming reunions, regional events and much more!
Articles in this section
- How do I purchase a directory?
- May I use the information in the directory for commercial purposes?
- Can anyone purchase a directory?
- Who will be included in the directory?
- Can I choose for some or all of my information to not be printed in the directory?
- Why do I have to call an 800 number to update my information? Why can’t I do this right away on line?
- I want to verify my information is correct. How can I do this?
- Why is a directory project important?
- I received a postcard/email/phone call from a company asking for my personal information. They said they were working on a directory for Andrews University Is this a legitimate project?